What is it with me & the Moon?
I’ll stay brief, it works for me. And I wish to share whatever I love and cherish; whatever brings joy & happiness to my soul; whatever I rely on for maintaining my health & harmony.
It’s no secret that the Moon plays with the waters of the Earth, affecting them by its position in relation to our planet. Water is a very significant prerequisite for our existence, filled with vitality – without it, there would be no life. One can surely see how the Moon then is a part of all processes taking place on Earth. By knowing where the Moon is going and how will it present itself to us, we can plan ahead in regard to the qualities of water. The knowledge helps to take care of our physical bodies & health, well-being & radiance.
Taking Care of your Hair
When me and my family schedule our hairdresser’s appointments, we always take into account the calendar of the Moon. My experience shows that it brings results not only on the physical plan (hair being healthy) but leaves a good impact on my life as such.
There are particular parameters I’m looking for when I’m planning to make some changes in regard to hair: I check if the moon is new / waxing, to make sure that the hair will grow back quickly & stronger then before (no split ends, no dryness). I want for the moon to be in Leo (for that strong, luscious hair of a Lionness) or Virgo (makes the hair grow quickly). Additionally, I check the lunar day & its energy bringing the mental value.
Here are some lunar dates (waxing moon) that are especially beneficial for cutting your hair:
- 5th lunar day – promotes the growth of prosperity & estate
- 8th lunar day – adds some length to your life & significance of it in the eyes of others
- 11th lunar day – makes your mind & spirit more capable, sharpens your senses (including clairvoyance)
- 13th lunar day – brings all the happiness & beauty
We have some specific dates during 2020 that meets some of the important criteria:
- 6th of March (starting 1 pm) till 7th of March (until 2 pm) – 13th lunar day, moon in Leo ♌︎
- 3rd of April (starting 12 pm) till 4th of April (until 1 pm) – 11th lundar day, moon in Leo ♌︎
- 5th of April (starting 3pm) till 6th of April (until 4 pm) – 13th lunar day, moon in Virgo ♍︎
- 2nd of May (starting 1 pm) – 3rd of May (until 2 pm) – 11th lunar day, moon in Virgo ♍︎
Et voilà 🙂