Shift happens. Embrace it. It’s our choice to see it as a blessing or as a curse. It’s our choice to decide if everything is falling apart or falling into the right place to make a new space. It’s all a matter of perspective. It’s all a matter of how we react to it and what we make out of it. Because we have that beautiful freedom of choice. So, please choose. Please, choose love over fear, choose connection over separation, and choose support over selfishness.
- This is a magical time of creation. It’s our time to create a stronger connection with our families, to build a stronger bond with our kids and partners. It’s time to finally connect back with ourselves.
- This is a magical time to pause. It’s our time to slow down, reflect and listen. When was the last time you heard your heart speaking? When was the last time you heard your soul singing?
- This is a magical time of dreaming. It’s our time to remember our dreams that have been forgotten in the everyday run. Now, when the system is slowing down and breaking apart, tell me, what would you really like to do in your life?
- This is a magical time of healing. It’s our time to heal the planet and our bodies. It’s our time to cook for hours, to stretch for songs and walk in the forest for miles.
- This is a magical time of letting go. Let it all go, because you can’t hold it, you can’t run after it. Let it all go, and then watch who & what stays.
You asked for better that’s why things are clearing out. So, welcome the change and be open to new beginnings. And when this is over, may we be the best versions of ourselves. May we not fall back where we grew out from. May we never take for granted conversations with the strangers, a long hugs with friends, and a kiss with the beloved one. May we never take for granted possibility to go to theatre, spend a Friday night out or the morning rush to school. May we never take for granted stadiums full of cheering fans and emotions that only watching sports give us. When this ends, may we still call each other and talk for hours and take care of the older ones who will still need our help. When this ends I hope we realize that we have become more like the people we wanted to be, we hoped to be. And may we stay that way – better for each other because of the worst.
This is the time to meditate, pray and dance. I hope these songs will sweep your worries away to give space for love.