dark gray jumpsuit, made from luxurious cupro, fabric feels like silk, is breathable, vegan friendly and hypoallergenic
- cupro fabric is a regenerated cellulose fibre made from cotton linter dissolved in an ammonia and copper oxide solution
- cotton linter consists of the fibres that stick to the cotton plant seeds after the plant has been ginned
- cupro fabric breathes like cotton and feels similar to rayon or silk
- the fabric is breathable and regulates body temperature well
- if sensitive skin is a concern, cupro is hypoallergenic as well
model wears size S (UK 8/US 4) and is 170cm (5'7") tall
all our pictures are unretouched! and we are proud of that!